At times we may collect and process your personal information; this, along with many of the tools we use, is standard among many sites. We do respect, and aim to protect, your privacy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- We collect personal data that you send us by email and/or when you fill in online forms.
- We collect data about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and web browser, and the pages that you visit.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
- We will only use your personal data to contact you in response to a request by you or to provide information that we think you may want.
- We will not give your personal data to third parties, unless you have given us permission, or we are required to do so by law.
- We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for marketing purposes. At any time you can ask us not to process your personal data for such purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can access your data under The Data Protection Act 1998 for a small administration fee
- The data we collect from you may be stored and processed outside the European Economic Area.
- This website will from time to time use services such as Google Analytics, a service that allows us to collect information from you concerning your use of this website and only this website, including but not limited to pages visited, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements. These services are used to help us enhance and improve the user experience on this website and to perform any other function that we reasonably believe in good faith is required to protect and ensure the proper functionality and security of this website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is IMIN LTD of 83 Northstand Apartments, London, N5 1FL. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Nishal Desai.
These terms are based on those found on OpenActive website, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence.